TEL: +86-574-63781458
Categories
Contact Us
Cixi Superstarlux.,Ltd
Add:No 699, Lingxu 2Nd, Binhai Zone, Cixi City, Ningbo, China
Tel:+86-574-63781458
Fax:+86-574-63781396
Mobile:+86-13958291885
E-mail:sales@superstarlux.com
Knowledge
Home > Knowledge > Content
The advantages of LED ceiling light compared to ordinary energy-saving lamps and white weaving lamps
Nov 30, 2018

The advantages of LED ceiling light compared to ordinary energy-saving lamps and white weaving lamps:


◇ Efficient and energy-saving In the same brightness situation, LED energy-saving lamps consume only 1 kWh in 1000 hours, ordinary incandescent lamps consume 1 kWh in 17 hours, and ordinary energy-saving lamps consume 1 kW in 100 hours.


The theoretical life expectancy of the ultra-long-life LED super energy-saving lamps can reach more than 10,000 hours, and the life of ordinary incandescent lamps is more than 1,000 hours.


◇ Light health light does not contain ultraviolet and infrared rays, no radiation, no pollution. Common energy-saving lamps and incandescent light lines contain ultraviolet and infrared rays.


◇Green environmental protection does not contain harmful elements such as mercury and lead, which is beneficial for recycling and utilization, and does not cause electromagnetic interference. Common lamps contain harmful elements such as mercury and lead, and electronic ballasts in energy-saving lamps generate electromagnetic interference.


◇Protection of vision is driven by DC power supply, no stroboscopic, ordinary lights are AC drive, it will inevitably produce stroboscopic adverse effects on long-term eyes.


The light efficiency is high and the heat is small. 90% of the electric energy is converted into visible light. Only 20% of the ordinary incandescent light is converted into visible light, and the other 80% of the electric energy is converted into heat energy, which is a great waste to the limited resources.


◇ High safety factor requires less voltage and current, less heat, no safety hazards, and can be used in dangerous places such as mines.


Previous: No Information

Next: Ceiling light installation method

  • Contact Us
    Cixi Superstarlux.,Ltd
    Add:No 699, Lingxu 2Nd, Binhai Zone, Cixi City, Ningbo, China
    Tel:+86-574-63781458
    Fax:+86-574-63781396
    Mobile:+86-13958291885
    E-mail:sales@superstarlux.com
  • Categories
  • Copyright © Cixi Superstarlux.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.