At present, among the light sources used in tunnel lighting applications, high-pressure sodium lamps are used for large-scale applications due to their high visual efficacy, but high-pressure sodium lamps have poor color rendering and source power selection in tunnel illumination. Limited scope and other issues. In some long tunnels, straight tube fluorescent lamps are also used because of their high color rendering and linear illumination. However, fluorescent lamps have a short life span and need to be replaced frequently, which increases the maintenance cost of the tunnel. In addition, the power of fluorescent lamps is small, and areas requiring higher illumination such as the inlet section, the transition section and the exit section cannot meet the requirements.
In recent years, the maturity of lighting technology, LED tunnel lights integrated high-pressure sodium lamps, straight tube fluorescent lamps and electrodeless lamps have become the ideal light source for tunnel lighting. Luna Lighting summarizes the following advantages:
1) High luminous efficiency: At present, the LED light effect of a single-chip 1W LED can reach 100lm / w or more, and because it is single-sided light, high lamp efficiency can be achieved in the design process of the entire optical system of the lamp.
2) Long life: LED can have a life of 50,000 to 70,000 hours under reasonable heat dissipation design and power drive conditions. For 24-hour lighting tunnel lighting applications, maintenance costs can be greatly reduced and investment returns can be shortened. period.
3) Easy light distribution: LED light source has small illumination, single-sided light, and strong directionality of light, so it can be easily matched with lens or reflector to achieve better light distribution, not only improving the utilization of the whole lamp. Efficiency, even better uniformity.
4) Flexible design of the luminaire: LED tunnel light is not only flexible in power design, but also uses LED device of about 1W. It can change the number of LED light sources according to the actual illuminance requirements to achieve the best energy saving effect, and because of the small size, the shape of the luminaire The design is also very flexible, it can be made into a linear luminaire for better visual transparency, or it can be designed as a rectangular luminaire for the entrance section, transition section and exit section of higher illumination requirements.
5) Intelligent dimming control: LED can realize the stepless dimming of the lamp, can combine the brightness of the hole to dynamically change the brightness of the tunnel lighting, give full play to the technical characteristics of the LED tunnel lighting, and further improve the energy saving effect of the LED tunnel lamp. Intelligent tunnel lighting.
Although there are still many difficulties and challenges in the large-scale application of LED tunnel lights, such as the imperfect standard of LED lighting products, the negative impact of some inferior products on marketing, and the high initial cost of LED tunnel lights. These all put pressure on the large-scale market application of LED tunnel lighting products, but these pressures are inevitable in the early stage of any new technology and new products. However, with the further development of high-power white LED technology, the LED tunnel lighting thermoelectric system technology continues to mature, and people's energy conservation and environmental awareness are further enhanced. LED technology will definitely create a new future for the semiconductor lighting industry in tunnel lighting applications.